Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Replenish,Renew

replenish-
Yesterday the 8th, I went to the House of Prayer 13301 Walshingham, (Gulfront Church) in Largo, FL. For those of you living not far, don't miss this , go , go as soon as possible , for you will be replenished and renewed (Anakainoo- to make new again). Replensh is to restore and restock.
To continue I felt to go to this House of Prayer because I had heard from a few , this dedicated building, for that is what it is; is to have just you and Him together in a dedicated place of prayer.  I will refer to their facebook page for pictures that does not do this place justice. As I drove, as it actually became known to me after that I had turned wrong and went on and around the way there when I could have been more direct, but I digress. I was not feeling really special, but I said ," I will not turn, around I will get there ". Finally thankfully, I had the phone number and called  and I was "almost there " ,as the man who answered told me. Actually I was actually yards away ,really. Parked and went in; several fore rooms, you are then instructed to take off your shoes and cover your feet with little booties (surgical footies). There is absolutely NO TALKING WHATSOEVER  in the chapel, there is a rock in the middle of the room (seems like the stone that was rolled away from the tomb) which you may kneel , the whole room covered in wall to wall and some few chairs and beautiful CD of worship music, it is beautiful and serene. I FELT and KNEW this was a PLACE of His PRESENCE (not that He is not everywhere), but in this place there was HIS PRESENCE!   Started weeping immediately, not crying weeping , and I knew He said," I told you, you would find Me, if you continued to come and push through." I wrote some things down , for there is a desk and I prayed and wept and then layed on the floor in this beautiful place and felt Him  all over me.I was replenished and renewed and Closer To Him because of it. There has been no where else I believe that has come close to the peace and sanctity of Him, there. Have been released to share this with you . They are open 9-9 weekdays except wed to 7 pm I think, I don't remember Sat, Sun. The facebook is House of prayer or HOP, if I am remembering correctly , go there if you can, satay a half hour, stay minutes, stay hours; if not pray that He will reveal a PLACE that you may find to renew and then replensh. May He be with you today, blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment