Thursday, November 3, 2011

Faith In Me,I have everything that you need!

Wed 11/2/11 1:45 am
Stay your mind, Stay your imagination- Look towards Me, Look towards Me,When you don't know, when you can't feel, When you wouldn't let go,
Have faith-Have faith
Just look at Me, Look for Me
Look up, Look up, Look up
Do not put your head down
Lift your head up, Lift your head up-
You  have everything that you need, You have everything that you need.
do not be defeated, do not be defeated
Stay in Me, Stay in Me-I have everything that you need
Just call on Me, Just call on Me -- Have Faith
Do not be afraid , Do not be afraid
I have everything that you need
I have everything that you need
Have Faith, Have Faith
I am Abba Father,
I am your Abba,   Faith
You have everything that you need
I have everything that you need

 Thursday 11/3/11 8:45 a.m.
Trust in Me and follow,
As I have already arranged the pieces of your life
I have arranged where you fit in!
Where you fit in, perfectly, as it were, where you fit in as perfect as a puzzle piece that the last piece has been missing and is now found!
That you fit, that you fit!
I know that it "appears" to you that you had fit in other places and other spaces but that was not My highest and best place for you .
That was not My highest and best place for you.
When I tell you, when you KNOW--Shift, yes Shift!
Do  not become complacent and immoveable,
because as I the Most High God,will CHANGE the chest board, so to speak, will CHANGE the chest board.
Are you Ready? Have you heard from Me?
Now Go, Go, Go---
Get set, Get Ready, Go!
Your SHIFT has started!

No comments:

Post a Comment