Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beacons and He is our guiding Light

8/16/03
Jackie Thomas
Beacons, Beacons that’s what I see that will All come from Me
Just stand still and see-how I will work All for good you’ll see

Just believe in Me
Just leave EVERYTHING to Me-
Trust Me with all your fears and concerns because I care for you
I will never, never let you go, here it comes wave after wave
And the flood of the Spirit will come to engulf you All and set others free!
Arise, arise and believe and trust only Me.

10/4/11
8:20 a.m.

A Festival of the Eyes for All to see
That is what You want, for you and me
Never to have a clouded look 
We are to see through the eyes of the “book” (bible)

Father, Father we love you
You would never, ever give us pause
Because
Only You are our Guiding Light
Only You are our Guiding Light

You light up the darkness
You light up the darkness

May it ever, ever Be so, Amen

Oh, how my/our heart breaks towards You  (Father)                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment