Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Can you Imagine/Thee Son

Can you imagine – (a world that the Creator imagined)
Jackie Thomas-- July 31, 2007


Can you imagine- a world that our creator imagined
What would it look like?
Would it be so bright that you would have to shade your eyes,
Or would your eyes also be radiating sooo much light that you would not have to shade them?

Our bodies  (of light), our mind (of goodness) our wants and desires
All for Oneness,
All for Oneness!!!!!
Can you even Imagine that?

Spend a moment, spend  a minute, spend eternity thinking and then making that happen
You know, You KNOW it is already yours!!!!!
Already Mine?  It is Already yours?

For Our Lord and Saviour and elder brother said, “ It is finished ,It is Done” !!!!!!!!!
Can’t you believe it? Can’t you believe IT ?

Believe that it is, Believe it!!!

I believe, I believe
Father, my eternal, the I AM, the Eternal  I want to LIVE
I want to LIVE IT, I want to believe and show that I believe
I believe in Oneness, Show me the way, Show me the way.

I CAN IMAGINE, I CAN IMAGINE
Zippity do dah- Zippity aye, I believe---- I CAN IMAGINE!
CAN YOU IMAGINE?-WILL YOU IMAGINE?--  Believe that it is DONE TODAY!


9/14/11 10:45 a.m.
Jackie Thomas

The Sun and thee SON will shine on you!
The powerful rays from the Sun, do not compare
To the power of rays from the SON.
We love you , because You first loved us, you first loved us!

Let us drip with the inspiration of only You, only You.
You give us life, You give us life and we are to go on, and
 be and do what You have called us to.
What you called us to!

We are Your life- giving source ,that You have shown  on us and in us, through Your Glory!
Through Your Glory,
Through Your Glory!
The sun and the SON  combine to shine on us,
To shine on us today!

We  are His envoys and His ambassadors.
Let us shine on others as He has taught us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment