Sunday, October 9, 2011

Praise/Worship your way out!

Sun 10/8/11
9:00 am

For I am a worshipper 
Early in my life  I learned to worship YOU
Early in my life I bowed before You
Early in my life you covered me and gave me relief from sorrows.

Early in my life I remembered You and You re-membered me

Life is not a garden but life is good
Life is good,  for You bless me continually
You bless me continually and I am forever yours,
and You forever mine
There is no other love like Yours for me
There is no other other
because there is no judgement,there is no condemnation of me.

You have forgotten and wiped clean All, All, All.
Is there no wonder that I want to Praise You, is there no wonder I want to thank you,
is there no wonder that I want to WORSHIP YOU -in spirit and in truth!

additionally --Do you find yourself in a state of Akastasia ,a state of disorder and confusion and tumult (we all do sometimes) 
Praise your way out, worship your way out.

psalms 95    1-6,Psalm 96 1-13
                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment