Saturday, September 10, 2011

You Are Never Alone /also Additionally

You Are Never Alone
Words by Jackie Thomas '05 or '06


You are never alone
You are never alone

Never alone
Never alone says the Father

I carry your burden on Me 
I carry your burden
Carry your bur-den

Never alone says the Father

          Believe on Me, because as Thomas did
          You don’t have to see my wounds
          For I am the I Am, I am the Father, and the Eternal forever

You know I died for you
You know I died AS you

Forgive all
Forgive, yourself
         
 For I am the I Am, I am the Father, and the Eternal for-ever.  Amen


Additionally 9/10/11
9:45  a.m.
It's Not Personal It's Business
We are tearing each other up in this country,
on what we perceive is NOT personal but business!
Think a little, think a lot.  
What are we doing to each other?
Think a Little , think a lot.
IS it REALLY Not Personal But Business?
How does He see it?
How does He see it?
Jackie Thomas                        

No comments:

Post a Comment