Monday, September 12, 2011

Arise, I Have Given You This Day!

Arise, I Have Given You This Day
Jackie Thomas
2005 or 2006?

The earth awaits for you to rise
The earth awaits the glory
Just believe that it is done
For deep inside of you the Father says,  Arise!

Believe on Me, believe on Me
The Father says to you, Arise!

Arise, Arise, Arise, Arise
I have given you this day
Arise, Arise, Arise, Arise
I have given you all things
I say to you………u,  Arise!

Let Me grow in you
Let Me move in you
Let me fill you with my love
For I have known you from the beginning
You are My sons, you are My daughters
I say to you……..u arise!
I overcame the enemy
Rise above it all

Rise above it all and praise Me, praise Me
For I have placed all things under your feet

This is the day this is the hour
I say be…..lieve  on Me!

I have given you this day, I have given you this day, given you this day…..
Arise, Arise, Arise, Arise, , I say to you……Arise!

No comments:

Post a Comment