Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Truth Shall Set You Free and The Cloud


8/26/ 08(?)
7:30 pm
Jackie Thomas

The Truth Shall Set You Free

It’s not wars or rumors of wars-
But the truth shall set man free

For I come to reveal the Father,    
I come to reveal the Father and yes…
The truth shall set man free.

Do not take on the nuances and the ways
Of Adam for I came to set man free!

No more sin consciousness are we-
For the truth shall set man free
Awake! Awake!
All men are called to awake,
The trump is sounding the angels are descending!
For the truth shall set man free

Open the wards, let the confused mind change, tell them:
The truth Shall Make Man free, the truth will set them free



The Cloud

2/1/11
Word of the Lord
10:00am
 Jackie Thomas

Cry out to Me
Cry out to Me
Cry out to Me, says the Father
There has never been a day such as today,
Never Been a day such as today
Do not think that it will pass, this day,
This day is here for you to see My glory,
My glory will become your glory because I say that you will do these greater
things through Me, through Me,
Do not be dismayed, do not think
“How can this be”, I have been trying to tell you for so long,
So long to come up higher and I will meet you in the cloud, that cloud
That cloud of the Shekinah Glory, I will make you to shine,
I will make you to shine.
Do not be dismayed children, do not be dismayed
For I will cause it to shine over you, I will cause it to shine over you
And you will reap its benefits, My benefits,
Just love Me, Just love Me and worship Me alone.

Then will the glory drop, the glory drop,
The Shekinah Glory will drop over you, over you My people,
Gather there ,gather there, and See My Glory,
The Shekinah Glory drop amongst you.
In the midst will It drop, In the midst will It drop but only
Certain ones will See It and feel It, those that worship Me in spirit and in truth, says the Spirit of the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment