Friday, September 16, 2011

Awake, Awake you Sleepy One

Sept 4th ,2010
12:58 a.m.
 JackieThomas

Awake, Awake you Sleepy One,
Awake to My presence
Awake to My Love
Awake to Boldness in Me,
In Me, you say, In Me?

Yes I say “In Me”
Believe In Me
As I believe in you!

Put away foolish and childish things, Put them Away!

As the manna stopped flowing down for the children Of God.
The manna will stop flowing for you.
No more to be spoonfed -I am feeding you fresh Manna, the fresh Word, the Meat of the Word!

Hear Me oh My Precious one and  believe My Word .
Come away from the Bedposts,
I desire to sup and speak with you!

You can not sup with me, If you are holding onto the bedposts!
I say, “arise and let them go”, Arise and let them go
Walk only in Me, Walk out In Me to receive the Fresh Manna, the fresh Word
That  I have for you!
There is none like Me, but I say there is none like you, either! I anoint your head and give you wisdom, I crowned you with many crowns (that is many gifts and much favor)

Do you think my arms too short now?
What more shall I do? What more shall I do?
Arise and see My glory, Arise and see what I have in my hand, what I have given you.
Will you reject my gifts? Will you scorn My word, I say ,"Arise My son, Arise my daughter and
See the Glory I have planned for you.  I have said “greater Things will you do than I did”

You can not do these things tied to the bedposts! Let the covers drop and flow through to the things of God, to the things of Me!

Whoa, to those that stick their head on the ground(sand) for they will not see –that Glory, My Glory, My Glory.
Raise Up, Raise Up and walk as you are ultimately walking in Me, beside Me , and with Me.




Stand Up, Stand Up, stand Up, and like the Statue of Liberty, Raise your arm in the air and thus
Declare the Glory of God!

Step out firmly in Me and see the ground I have covered for you because as Joshua wherever your feet stand I have covered that with My love and Grace, Do not despair,

The time for shedding Tears is Done!

Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! To the Lamb of God!  

No comments:

Post a Comment