Friday, February 3, 2012

My sheep (people) hear My Voice!

Mary at the sepulchre of Jesus: John 20:14... And when she had thus said ,she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, (He had been so marred at death and now was renewed),and knew Not that it was Jesus. Jesus said unto her,"Woman,why weepest thou?whom seekest thou?" She supposing him to be the gardener,saith unto Him, "Sir, if thou have borne Him hence, tell me where thou hast laid Him and I will take Him away." Jesus saith unto her, "MARY". She turned herself, and saith," Rabboni", which is to say, Master.
He goes on to tell her not to touch Him, but to go and tell her brethren she had seen Him.
She was so busy in her grief and looking for Him, she had not recognized His voice. However, when he spoke again she recognized her Lord and Savior. For He has told us, My sheep  hear (recognize), My Voice. Do we recognize His voice today, are we listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment