Monday, August 29, 2011

Rain/His REIGN

June or July, 2011

Rain / His REIGN

When we pray for RAIN we must be ready for His R.E.I.G.N .
When we are asking for more of His R.A.I.N
He will R.E.I.G.N!
It will soak ,soak, soak us
Do not miss this R.E.I.G.N.

Put aside the differences-petty jealousies and posturing-
And call for His R.E.I.G.N,
We are looking for the Soaking, Soaking, Soaking.
Get out of your seat, get out of your seat  and take Bucketfuls                                                
Into our hearts.
Bucketfuls into our hearts  ,
Soak us through
Soak us through, Father, Soak us through.

You said You  have taken away ,taken away, our desert place,
Our dusty and dry desert
So Father Fill us, Fill Us, Fill us

R.E.I.G.N down on us
R.E.I.G.N down on us
Pour out the gifts
Pour out the Love, Pour Out, Pour Out,
Your Grace on us, Pour out your Grace on Us!
We love You Father,
We love You, Savior,
We love You Holy Spirit

We love You , we will never ever go Back to that Desert Place.

We will be like Joshua and the people Marching forth OUT OF THE DESERT TO THE UNKNOWN LANDS
Unlock it, Father, Unlock It, Father,
Unlock it and Let us March forth, March forth, march forth,
and let those Buckets soak us, Soak us
We look forward to this New Land and YOUR governmental R.E.I.G.N in our lives
Glory, Glory, Hallelujah

No comments:

Post a Comment