Monday, August 22, 2011

Can You Imagine

Can you imagine – (a world that the Creator imagined)
Jackie Thomas-- July 31, 2007 
Can you imagine- a world that our creator imagined
What would it look like?
Would it be so bright that you would have to shade your eyes,
Or would your eyes also be radiating sooo much light that you would not have to shade them?
Our bodies  (of light), our mind (of goodness) our wants and desires
All for Oneness,
All for Oneness!!!!!
Can you even Imagine that?
Spend a moment, spend  a minute, spend eternity thinking and then making that happen
You know, You KNOW it is already yours!!!!!
Already Mine?  It is Already yours? 
For Our Lord and Saviour and elder brother said, “ It is finished ,It is Done” !!!!!!!!!
Can’t you believe it? Can’t you believe IT ?
Believe that it is, Believe it!!!
I believe, I believe

Father, my eternal, the I AM, the Eternal  I want to LIVE
I want to LIVE IT, I want to believe and show that I believe
I believe in Oneness, Show me the way, Show me the way.
I CAN IMAGINE, I CAN IMAGINE
Zippity do dah- Zippity aye, I believe---- I CAN IMAGINE!
CAN YOU IMAGINE?-WILL YOU IMAGINE?--  Believe that it is DONE TODAY!

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! Blogging perfectly suits you! Love you, Ma!

    ReplyDelete